The Church we see is:
- A place for the young and old, rich or poor, regardless of background - all are welcome!
- A place where Jesus is enthroned as Lord and King and is lifted up and worshipped - He is the centre.
- A place of refreshing for those who are lost, hurting or hungry!
- A place of safety and settlement where people can belong and call home.
- A place of resourcefulness and enterprise where people have the opportunity to serve and use creativity and talents to bless our community!
Our guiding values are:
- Passionate for God and has a Christ-centred approach in everything
- Built upon sound, relevant, practical and inspirational Christian teaching
- Seeking to create current, inspiring, contemporary and vibrant worship
- Filled with a Christ-like attitude and servant spirit
- Empowering people to rise towards their potential
- A united, purposeful people committed to pursuing excellence
- Driven by purpose not programme, relationship not religion.